Description of the trip
- Discover Morocco by África Twin in 7-day motorbike tour, starting with ferry from Barcelona.
- Riding on motorbike more than 2500 km in Morocco
- Duration of the trip was 9 days in total, 7 days of which were by motorbike.
- Surprise and satisfy yourself by amazing Morocco, its old towns, imperial cities, sceneries and dunes.
- Broaden your experience and knowledge of Morocco
- Trip on asphalt roads, with the possibility that your motorbike leaves traces on the road, depending on participants.
- The trip is designed for the comfort of participants, so we offer vehicle with trailer as a support, in order to solve rapidly any typical problems of both motorbike and participants on a trip.
- Designed by Pau Vidal and Paco Villanueva, both have much knowledge of Morocco and wide experience of trip.
- Limited number of participants: Sorry we do not accept big groups.
- You are supposed to drive on asphalt with traces of tire on most of stages.
- Ferry round trip in shared cabin.
- Accommodation at 4-star equivalent hotel (Wherever possible; and if not, we will offer the best possible option) in double room, including breakfast and dinner.
- Rental motorbike less than 1-year-old from the stock of PauTravelMoto.
- Vehicle of support to carry your baggage (1 suitcase per person).
- Trailer with vehicle as a support (making it easy to solve any problem of vehicle or drivers)
- Guides who are very familiar with the area.
- 100% of the way by motorbike in Morocco
- Everything that is not expressly explained in the previous part ” Included “
- Lunch is not included nor meal in ferry. Drinks are not included in each meal in Morocco. Gas of motorbike, tolls, insurance of trip, tips, alcoholic drinks have to be paid by yourselves, as well as other personal expenses that could be incurred.
- Including the rent of manual Honda África Twin: 2.650€
- With your own motorbike: 1.450€
- Adding individual room: 450€
- Companion on motorbike: 1.150 €
Availability can be changed depending on the rent of other clientes. Please ask for the price in case.