Rent BMW R 1250 GS Adventure
It is BMW’s flagship among BMW maxi-trail bikes. A motorcycle that impresses standing still for its size and running for its agile behavior. A great bike in every way.
1 to 3 days
172€ / day
4 to 6 days
144€ / day
7 to 13 days
125€ / day
More than 14 days
118€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
344€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
The BMW R1250GS Adventure is a motorcycle that surprises from the start due to its size. But when you drive it, you adapt to it and feel that you would not stop traveling with it. Our clients love to travel long distances with this motorcycle.
Innovación y tecnología
BMW has opted for innovation and technology for its GS range. On long trips it is as important to go as it is to return comfortably. The BMW R1250GS Adventure incorporates all the technology to make your motorcycle trip as comfortable as possible.
Aluminum cases included
At PauTravelMoto we rent motorcycles to travel. That is why we equip all our travel motorcycles with a complete trunk and suitcase kit, already included in the rental price without extra costs. You have enough space so that you do not have to worry about your luggage. You can carry everything.
Engine fenders and fairing
We like our clients to be calm. And for that reason, we include in the BMW boxer range fenders in their most vulnerable part, the two cylinders. With the fenders, damage is avoided in falls at a standstill or at low speed, which are the most frequent.
Height adjustable seat
Like the rest of the GS range, the R1250GS Adventure has an ingenious system to adjust your seat to two different heights, without tools. This helps driving comfort for taller people and facilitates accessibility for shorter people.
A motorcycle to enjoy on all roads
It is a motorcycle created for big trips, and our clients make it travel in depth: from the North Cape to Morocco, passing through the Pyrenees, the Alps and Eastern Europe. Despite its size, it is a multipurpose motorcycle that can be enjoyed on all types of roads, from small towns with bad asphalt to motorways.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.