Rent BMW R 1250 RT
It is the best representative of touring motorcycles. A category that comes to represent in the clearest way what it is to travel in first class on a motorcycle. Luxury and comfort.
1 to 3 days
172€ / day
4 to 6 days
144€ / day
7 to 13 days
125€ / day
More than 14 days
118€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
344€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
The BMW R1250RT is a motorcycle that surprises from the start due to its size. But you quickly adapt to it and you would not stop traveling with it, to the end of the world and a little further. It is always a pleasure to travel long distances with this motorcycle.
Innovation and technology
BMW has opted for innovation and technology for travel bikes. On long trips it is as important to go as it is to return comfortably. The BMW R1250RT incorporates technology and driving aids to make your motorcycle trip as comfortable as possible.
Trunk and suitcases included
The load capacity is a characteristic of touring motorcycles. You have enough capacity so that you can safely carry the luggage of two people. It is part of the comfort of traveling on this motorcycle.
A touring motorcycle is the closest thing there is to traveling in first class. The bike’s dynamic capacity and poise together with its wide and comfortable seats take the comfort of motorcycle travel to a higher level.
A motorcycle to enjoy
It is a motorcycle created for long distances, and is especially enjoyed on those types of trips. Kilometers are made more easily on a touring motorcycle, and our clients make great trips with it: reaching the North Cape, touring the Pyrenees or the Alps, crossing Europe or touring Spain.
Suitable for all types of roads
Regardless of whether it is a road or a highway, the BMWR1250RT drives with great aplomb and impressive safety. A touring motorcycle finds its natural space on the asphalt.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.