Rent the Honda Africa Twin 1000
Available in manual and automatic DCT version.
It is the best option to travel. We love this bike. A versatile, powerful, safe and reliable motorcycle.
1 to 3 days
149€ / day
158€ / day
4 to 6 days
119€ / day
128€ / day
7 to 13 days
105€ / day
113€ / day
More than 14 days
100€ / day
107€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
298€ / weekend
316€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
Hundreds of customers have rented the Africa Twin for their trips. We love their happy faces and smiles when the bikes are returned.
Reliability and Innovation
Honda motorcycles are reliable. When travelling it is as important to go as to return without problems. In addition, the Africa Twin is the only maxitrail on the market with Honda’s innovative DCT automatic transmission. The 21st century travel motorcycle.
Aluminium topcase and side cases included
We rent motorcycles ready to travel. That is why we equip our Africa Twin with metal topcase and side cases, included in the rental price. They offer about 130 litres of capacity so you don’t have to worry about your luggage. You just must ride and enjoy.
Motor fenders and fairing
Our rental Africa Twin have motor fenders and fairing for your peace of mind. Damage in standstill falls or at low speed is avoided with defenses.
Height adjustable seat
The Africa Twin has an ingenious system to adjust your seat to two different heights, without tools. This facilitates comfortable driving for tall people and accessibility for short people. One motorcycle, two heights.
A motorcycle to enjoy on all roads
Our clients have made long trips with the Africa Twin, from North Cape to Morocco, through Pyrenees, Alps and Eastern Europe. The most repeated comment is the versatility of the motorcycle, which allows you to enjoy all kinds of roads, from small districts with asphalt in poor condition to fast highways. A motorcycle for all types of asphalt.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.