Rent the Honda Africa Twin 1100
Available in manual and automatic version DCT
The Honda Africa Twin 1100 is the ideal motorcycle for traveling. We love it. A versatile, powerful, safe and reliable motorcycle.
1 to 3 days
158€ / day
4 to 6 days
128€ / day
7 to 13 days
113€ / day
More than 14 days
107€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
316€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
The Africa Twin is a motorcycle that surprises. You quickly adapt to it and feel that it is a motorcycle with which you want to do many kilometers. Our customers love it.
Reliability and Innovation
Honda are reliable motorcycles. On a trip it is as important to go as to return without problems. In addition, the Africa Twin is the only maxitrail on the market with Honda’s innovative DCT automatic transmission. A motorcycle of the 21st century.
A motorcycle suitable for all terrain
The Africa Twin 1100 emphasizes its off-road capabilities. It is a motorcycle suitable for enjoying on all types of terrain, both on road and highway trips and off-road adventures.
Motor fenders and fairing
We like our customers to be calm. And that is why we include motor defenses and fairing in the Africa Twin rental. With defenses, damage is avoided during falls at standstill or at low speed.
Height adjustable seat
Like the rest of the Africa Twin range, the 1100 has an ingenious system to adjust your seat to two different heights, without tools. This favors driving comfort for taller people and accessibility for shorter people. A motorcycle, two heights.
A motorcycle to enjoy in all areas
The most repeated comment is the versatility of the motorcycle, which allows you to enjoy all types of terrain and roads. There are no limits to the trips you can dream of in one of our Africa Twin.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.