Rent the Honda CRF250 Rally
There are no limits for the CRF250 Rally.
It shares the cycle part with his sister CRF250L. It has a larger fuel tank, transparent screen and redesigned suspensions, so it increases its traveling capacity.
1 to 3 days
115€ / day
4 to 6 days
103€ / day
7 to 13 days
90€ / day
More than 14 days
80€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
230€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
Fun and cheap
The CRF250 Rally shares with its sister CRF250L the essential elements of the motorcycle: chassis and engine. Therefore, it is also a very fun motorcycle to ride, with a very low consumption.
The ideal motorcycle for a Transpyrenean
Thanks to its lightness, the CRF250 Rally arrives without difficulty where it is complicated to do it with larger and heavier motorbikes. Therefore, it is an ideal motorcycle to face a route like the Transpyrenean, making its most difficult steps easy.
A stunning aesthetic inspired in the competition
The CRF250 Rally has a stunning aesthetic, with a wraparound fairing inspired by the motorcycles seen in the Dakar rally. On the front, there is an asymmetrical LED headlight that gives it a strong personality.
Greater autonomy and aerodynamic protection
The CRF250 Rally incorporates a 10.7 litter fuel tank that gives it a range of more than 250 kilometres between refuelling. The new screen gives it greater aerodynamic protection.
It moves easily on the road
Although its natural habitat is roads and tracks, the CRF250 Rally performs surprisingly well on roads and highways. This is very useful to ride between tracks or quickly access interesting off-road areas.
Available for the A2 license
By sharing with his sister CRF250L the basic features, it is also a motorbike suitable for driving with the A2 license. This increases the number of users who can enjoy the motorcycle and makes it ideal for learning.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.