Rent the BMW F 750 GS
This model can be described as a democratic motorcycle because it makes the GS range of BMW available to all audiences. It is the most affordable, lightest, most economic and height motorcycle.
1 to 3 days
128€ / day
4 to 6 days
115€ / day
7 to 13 days
95€ / day
More than 14 days
87€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
256€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
A reference of the mid-range
At PauTravelMoto we have opted from the beginning for medium-displacement motorcycles for travel. Some customers hesitate at first with these bikes against the maxi-trail, but return them surprised by their behavior on the road, comparable to larger bikes.
Its ease of driving and its contained dimensions make it a travel motorcycle suitable for anyone, regardless of their previous experience or height. Therefore, it is an ideal motorcycle to build confidence on motorcycle trips.
Trunk and suitcases included
At PauTravelMoto we rent motorcycles to travel. That is why all our travel motorcycles are equipped with a complete trunk and suitcase kit, included in the rental price. This kit guarantees enough space for a couple to travel comfortably on a motorcycle with their luggage.
The BMW F750GS is a motorcycle that amuses its riders. It is very agile on curves roads and its contained weight helps it make maneuvers while standing still easier than its older sisters in the GS range..
Agility is one of its basic attributes. The BMW F750GS moves with agility and ease in traffic and allows you to travel as long as any other motorcycle without having to deal with the weight of the maxi-trails.
Twin cylinder parallel motor
The BMW F750GS features a parallel twin-cylinder engine that is powerful enough to travel with ease and comfort. In addition, it has a moderate consumption, which is another aid when making trips.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.