Rent the BMW R 1200 GS
LThe most classic version of the BMW maxi-trail model. A comfortable motorcycle that is a safe bet to enjoy on any motorcycle trip.
1 to 3 days
149€ / day
4 to 6 days
119€ / day
7 to 13 days
105€ / day
More than 14 days
100€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
298€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
The R1200GS is easy to adapt to. You want to do many kilometers and travel roads and highways. Our clients always come back satisfied and rent this bike again.
Classic and innovative
BMW has been committed to innovation for years and the GS range is its greatest exponent. The BMW R1200GS introduced relevant innovations and marked the path that many other maxi-trails have followed. A classic among the great trails.
A motorcycle to travel
The BMW R1200GS is a motorcycle designed for traveling and enjoying long journeys. It is a motorcycle suitable to enjoy on all types of asphalt, both on trips on mountain roads, national roads and motorways. On your motorcycle trip through the Alps and the Pyrenees you will see many GS1200 as it is the most chosen motorcycle to travel by bikers.
We like our clients to be calm. And that’s why we protect the prominent boxer engine cylinders with fenders. Thanks to the fenders, damage is prevented in falls at a standstill or at low speed.
Height adjustable seat
The BMW R1200GS has an ingenious system to adjust your seat to two different heights, without tools. The seat height adjustment aids driving comfort for taller people and makes accessibility easier for shorter people.
A motorcycle designed to enjoy
The most repeated comment when driving this motorcycle is that it is very easy to ride, and that makes you feel like a better driver, that you move it with great agility on the roads. There are no limits to the trips you can take with a GS.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.