Rent the BMW R 1250 GS
For many years, this BMW maxi-trail model has been the undisputed reference among travel motorcycles. A powerful and safe motorcycle to enjoy any trip on the road or highway.
1 to 3 days
158€ / day
4 to 6 days
128€ / day
7 to 13 days
113€ / day
More than 14 days
107€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
316€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
The BMW R1250GS is a motorcycle that you quickly adapt to. It is a motorcycle with which you want to do many kilometers and travel roads and highways. Our clients always return satisfied.
BMW is committed to innovation and the GS is its flagship. The BMW R1250GS is the most innovative maxitrail on the market, with plenty of electronic driver supports. A safe motorcycle.
A motorcycle for long distances
The BMW R1250GS is a motorcycle designed for traveling and enjoying long journeys. It is a motorcycle suitable to enjoy on all types of asphalt, both on trips on mountain roads, national roads and motorways. An ideal motorcycle to travel comfortably.
Engine fenders and fairing
We like our clients to be calm. And that’s why we include engine fenders and fairing in the Africa Twin rental. With the fenders, damage is prevented in falls at a standstill or at low speed.
Height adjustable seat
Like the rest of the Africa Twin range, the 1100 has an ingenious system to adjust your seat to two different heights , without tools. This favors driving comfort for taller people and accessibility for shorter people. One motorcycle, two heights.
A motorcycle to enjoy
The most repeated comment is the feeling that the BMW R1250GS is so easy to carry that it makes you a better driver. Before starting it looks great, but then it moves with great agility on the roads. There are no limits to the trips you can take with a GS.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.