What are they?
On many occasions, groups of friends traveling together ask us to prepare a customized route. In these cases, we get in touch with the group leader to find out what they want.
Although we think that the best motorcycle travel experience is carried out by each person carrying their luggage on their motorcycle, you can also count on a van that provides logistical support to the group.
Customized routes are available both for rent motorbikes and with your own motorbike.
Information needed to create the route
The basic information to prepare the route is a series of parameters:
- How many days do they have
- What is the preferred area
- How many kilometers per day
- Which category of hotels do you prefer?
With the information collected, Pau Vidal and Paco Villanueva prepare a personalized route with the wishes and expectations of the group.
How are they performed?
There are three possibilities to realize the personalized routes:
- For free: The gps is used which includes a track with all the useful information highlighted, accompanied by an extensive road book with detailed explanations. In addition, before the departure, a working session is held with the creators of the personalized route to explain it in detail.
- Scheduled: In this case, from Pautravelmoto we take care of making the main reservations (hotels, restaurants, visits, …) so that motorcycle riders only have to worry about enjoying driving and discovering the area. Also in this format, before the departure, a working session is held with the creators of the personalized route to explain it in detail.
- With a guide: If necessary, one of our guides can accompany the group, thus facilitating an additional quality, accompaniment and personalized attention.
Most frequent areas for personalized routes
Back to Spain
Mediterranean Arch (Rome-Barcelona)