Rent the Honda X-ADV 750
Discover a different motorcycle.
Not classifiable. The Honda X-ADV has inaugurated a new category of motorcycles. Really unique, the X-ADV is a peculiar combination between the comfortable position of a scooter and an off-road motorcycle. It allows an agile driving in the city but also leaving it to enjoy.
1 to 3 days
135€ / day
4 to 6 days
117€ / day
7 to 13 days
99€ / day
More than 14 days
92€ / day
Weekend, from Friday 6pm to Monday 10am
270€ / weekend
|Low season (November to February)|
From 2 days of rental
With the comfort of a maxiscooter
Although it is a real motorcycle, its comfort is consistent with its appearance of maxi-scooter. Its spacious seat and comfortable leg posture offer an unbeatable user experience..
With a real gearshift
The most popular maxi-scooters have a variator, which limits the possibilities to enjoy. Instead, the Honda X-ADV incorporates the sophisticated automatic DCT shift, exclusive to Honda, which can be used manually from the cams in the left fist.
Tremendously agile on the road
On the road, the 750 cubic centimetre engine that equips the X-ADV allows a cheerful ride on all types of roads. The motorcycle chassis that it equips, and a well-worked cycle part do the rest so that the road is a suitable habitat for this motorcycle.
It is the fashion motorcycle
When first seen, there is no middle ground. Either you like it, or you hate it. The aesthetics of the X-ADV is unlike any other motorcycle and it surprises. The truth is that the city is full of X-ADV that are frequently seen. We could say that it is the fashion motorcycle.
In our rental X-ADV we have equipped fairing fenders for your peace of mind. Damage in standstill falls or at low speed is avoided with defences.
Large load capacity
We have not mounted suitcases in the X-ADV. It does not mean that you cannot consider a multi-day trip. We have added a 42 or 58 litter metal topcase to the large trunk under the seat, included in the price.
- 'Motorcycle license ''A1'' or car licence ''B'' older than 3 years. (Without the need of a motorcycle license): Honda Monkey 125.
- "A2" motorcycle driving license for the CRF250L, CRF250Rally, CB500X or the CMX500 Rebel.
- Motorcycle driving license ''A'' for the rest of the motorcycles.
- 21 years for the motorbikes until 500cc.
- 23 years for the rest of the motorcycles for rent
- 800€ on the Honda Monkey and the Honda CRF250 range.
- 1.00€ in the Honda CB500 range.
- 1.500€ in the BMW range, the rest of the Honda range and all the Yamaha range.